The information on this website is mostly designed for wine importers all arround the world interested in Romanian high-quality wines.
Importers worldwine are free to contact us and we will dirrect them to the best Romanian wines on the market. Contact HERE.
“Romanian Wines" web site (hereinafter called “the web site”) refers to the web site developed by the Japanese Romanian Business Association (hereinafter called “the Organization”) which offers various information about Romanian wines in general and about trends of the Romanian Wine Industry. This information is mostly designed for wine importers all arround the world interested in Romanian high-quality wines.
When using the web site, you shall be deemed to have agreed with all of the contents mentioned in these terms ("Terms of using our web site"). If you do not intent to agree with the described terms using the web site is not accepted. Using the web site without agreeing these terms is illegal.
You shall take full responsibility regarding your use of the web site
By using the web site you shall agree the following:
1. You shall not engage in any actions that violate a third party related to the Organization or the Organization’s rights regarding copyrights, patents, utility models, designs, trademarks, and any other intellectual property rights derived from the web site
2. You shall not engage in any actions that violate the reputation of the Organization or third parties related to the Organization.
3. You shall not engage in any actions that provide or notifies false information to the Organization, third parties related to the Organization or users of this web site
4. You shall not engage in any actions that offend or may offend public morals or public order.
5. You shall not engage in any actions that violate or may violate any Japanese, European Union's or other international laws or regulations.
6. You shall not engage in any actions such as provision of information that is intended for sales or profit-oriented activities using the information (text, images, movies or any related data) within the web site
7. You shall not engage in any actions that use information obtained through the web site for duplication, sales, publication, and for any other purpose which goes beyond the scope of personal use. However, you may use parts of the web site for the above purposes if receiving a written approval from the Organization. For details please contact the Organization here for Romanian or English language and here for Japanese language.
8. You shall not engage in any actions that interferes or may interfere with the operation of the web site or the Organization, or any action that becomes or may become detrimental to the Organization’s business, credibility or reputation.
The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages, disadvantages including emotional distress, or other financial losses derived from the use (including actions such as providing information of the Organization or the web site or a third party linked to the web site) or nonuse of the web site Moreover, the Organization shall not be held responsible for any damages arising from web sites and services provided by any third party company linked to the web site The Company shall not be held responsible for damages caused by act of God or other damages due to reasons which the Organization is not liable for.
The Company has the right to discontinue, erase, change, stop providing, or sell the data (text, images, movies or any related data) of the web site without prior notice to the users of the web site If possible the Organization shall give 1 month notice before discontinuing on a long term the provision of the information within the web site
The information provided through the web site is done for informative purposes only without having any legal value. Therefore, the the Organization shall not be held responsible for the credibility, legitimacy, safety, appropriateness, usability, novelty, and any other matters regarding the provided information within the web site, regardless the information is provided by the Organization or third parties.
The Company shall not guarantee that no error, or fault will occur regarding the use of the web site, nor that the products, services, and information available through the web site will meet the users’ expectations.
The Users shall be responsible for any and all disputes or damages that occurred between the Users and any third party linked to the web site or the Organization. The Company shall not be held responsible nor intervene on behalf of the Users nor third parties involved in any disputes.
If you violate the "terms of using our web site” and inflict damage on the Organization, you shall be required to pay for any damage made to the Organization regardless of nature of the damages, direct, indirect, material,intellectual, moral and so on.
1. The copyright of all the data (including photos, illustrations, maps, text, etc.) posted on the web site shall belong to the Organization or to a third party if explicitly specified.
2. The information provided to the Organization (except for information that identifies individuals or third parties) and all the contents created by the Organization, based on such information may and shall be altered by the Organization for secondary use to edit, publish, and sell. In that event, the copyright shall belong to the Organization after obtaining consent of third parties providing the information.
The Organization may change these terms without prior notification and they must be promptly accepted by the Users when displayed on this page.
“Terms of using our web site” shall be governed by, construed, and interpreted under the laws of the European Union, if the users reside outside Japan and under the laws of Japan if the Users reside in Japan. Any conflict shall be solved by direct talks between the involved parties. Only when these talks do not lead to a satisfactory result for both parties, the confrontation might be take to court of law.